Please note that Sahi's development and support teams do not actively monitor this. This is more a community forum. If you are a Sahi Pro user looking for commercial support, please email support @ sahipro.com with your query.

Wanted: expert SAHI Test Automation developer

jconnolly05jconnolly05 Members
edited 6:28PM in Job postings
We would like to hire an expert JAVA SAHI Test Automation developer (Bangalore, India) who can help us write our JAVA based SAHI tests and sit with an already formed small regression automation and QA team.

Comments

• dth1dth1 Members
    Contact me if you require to have part time employee me. I ahve worked with sahi automation & also developed an automation framework. contact me if you require part time joiner
  • zanarazanara Members
    you could find professional Java Developers from us. Our company is responsible for their work for you, and that's our qualified assurance. For more information, please contact us.
  • you can contact me at ashishkrsahu at yahoo dot com
  • Hi,

Please find the following details:

SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
    • CSTE Certified 7. 5 + Years of Development and Testing Experience include a good experience of Automation & Manual Software Testing.
    • Banking Domain certification from Digital University (Good Experience in Payment, Lending and BFSI Domain).
    • Well versed in writing/executing Test plans, Test Scenarios and Test cases from modular level to End to End Testing.
    • Specific testing expertise includes Testing of Web Services using Soap UI, Integration Testing, Database Testing, Functionality Testing, Regression Testing, and System Testing.
    • Performed different type of testing on application to ensure that application is error free, including a good experience of Agile Methodology.
    • 3- Year of Automation experience in implementation of data driven framework SAHI automation
    Testing Tool and Experience in Web Services using GH Tester and Batch Testing.
    • Worked on Web services using SOAP UI. Very rich experience in Web Services testing, Batch testing in banking/financial systems.
    • Experience of handling Team of 6+ members in couple of projects which includes Planning, Mentoring, Coordinating, Reporting & onsite & offshore coordination and get the job done on time.

• Track all the bugs and fix them using QC and Digite tracking system and generate reports and metrics.

• Involved in UAT with Client team and provided functional and technical support.
    • Good experience of gathering and understanding of requirement, Preparing Traceability Matrix.
    • Possess excellent analytical skills coupled with good communication and interpersonal skills describing a committed team player, skilled at building a strong team environment and have the ability to acclimatize to new technologies and situations with ease.
    • Worked in close coordination with On/Off-shore Teams and other team members in testing complex projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
    • Adaptable to work both as a Team Member as well as independently.
    • Having B1 Visa and Onsite working experience with USA client.

Regards,