Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

miss ; before statement

zhongfoxzhongfox Members
edited November -1 in Sahi - Open Source
Hi all,
I'm a new user of sahi, it is great, but I got a error when use it to test a https web,firebug say "miss ; before statement ", the position is before the second "<script";
I tried sahi_20100820 and sahi_20101103, both have this error. can you help me,thanks.

<!--SAHI_INJECT_START-->
<script>/*<![CDATA[*//*---->*/__sahiDebugStr__="";__sahiDebug__=function(s){__sahiDebugStr__+=(s+"\n");};/*--*//*]]>*/</script>
<script src="/_s_/spr/domainfix.js"></script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/concat.js' id='_sahi_concat'></script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/language_pack.js' id='langpack'></script>
<script>/*<![CDATA[*//*---->*/_sahi.createCookie('sahisid', _sahi.sid);_sahi.loadXPathScript()/*--*//*]]>*/</script>
<script>/*<![CDATA[*//*---->*/eval(_sahi.sendToServer("/_s_/dyn/Player_script/script.js"));/*--*//*]]>*/</script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/playback.js'></script>
<!--SAHI_INJECT_END-->

Comments

• narayannarayan Administrators
    Hi zhongfox,

Any more information on this? Could you try after turning off other firefox addons?

Regards,
    Narayan
  • yes,now I mainly solved this issue, I found the sahi inject code was injected into a js file(though the file is asp file, but it is a javascript file)! so that is the problem,it should be injected into the html file, so my solution is:
    find the file ...\sahi\config\inject_top.txt;comment out the content of it with "/**/", do not delete it or using "//";
    that is because sahi inject some javascript code into both html and js files, but it should only inject into html files, so when using "/**/", the injected code in js files are commented out, but the code is still in html files. only problem is when tesing, there may be a "/**/" showing in the web page.
    Im a chinese.sorry for maybe some english syntax problem.
  • narayannarayan Administrators
    Hi zhongfox,

Nice solution. If you want a cleaner solution:

1) Undo the changes you made to inject_top.txt
    2) Open sahi/userdata/config/exclude_inject.txt
    3) Add your URL pattern for the javascript asp page there.

Restart Sahi, clear browser cache, and your javascript file should no longer be injected with Sahi code.

Regards,
    Narayan
  • Hi narayan,

It's working and cleaner, thank you very much.

Regards,
    Zhong
This discussion has been closed.