Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

Error connecting DB - SQL Server 2008

deepakkadamdeepakkadam Members
edited November -1 in Sahi - Open Source
I am not able to connect to SQL Server 2008 which uses my windows authentication. The port number to connect to the SQL Server 2008 is 1473. It's not the default 1433. I am getting different errors everytime.

Error 1:
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.
along with the following trace message:
com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.AuthenticationJNI <clinit>
WARNING: Failed to load the sqljdbc_auth.dll

Upon this I added the sqljdbc_3.0\enu\auth\sqljdbc_auth.dll to \sahi\lib. But getting the same error:com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: This driver is not configured for integrated authentication.

What else should I do here to connect to SQL Server and the authentication issue working?

My connection string and query:
var $db = _getDB("com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver","jdbc:sqlserver://Server_Name:1473;databaseName=DB_name;integratedSecurity=true");
$rs = $db.select("select * from USER_NAME");

Sahi Version - V3.5 OS
OS - XP

Comments

• I got the solution to the above problem that I mentioned and now everything works fine.
    Solution : sqljdbc_auth.dll file needs to be added into C:\WINDOWS folder and sahi\lib folder.
  • thanks for sharing, i believe you don't have to do something else for this to work ? like classpath?