Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

How to get a JavaScript environnement in eclipse for sahi scripts ?

I try to use JSDT in eclipse but as I use Sahi OS I can't operate .sah files as .js files (as I could seemingly in Sahi Pro).
As anyone experienced a such situation and can give me advice ?

I currently try write a script to rename *.sah in *.js (filenames and their occurences in scripts) during time of developpement (and reverse this after development)

Best Answer

Answers

• sebmacesebmace Members
    Thanks for your answer.
    This is effectively to be done if you want by instance to highlight your JS keywords.
    But then you don't have all JSDT functionalities (JSDT = JavaScript plugin for eclipse) as code completion.
    And if you try to launch the test runner with .js files it doesn't work.
    I've written a Java program to translate my .sah files in .js files during devlopment.
    After dev. all is changed back to .sah It works fine.
  • sebmacesebmace Members
    Thanks for your answer.
    This is effectively to be done if you want by instance to highlight your JS keywords.
    But then you don't have all JSDT functionalities (JSDT = JavaScript plugin for eclipse) as code completion.
    And if you try to launch the test runner with .js files it doesn't work.
    I've written a Java program to translate my .sah files in .js files during devlopment.
    After dev. all is changed back to .sah It works fine.