Please note that Sahi's development and support teams do not actively monitor this. This is more a community forum. If you are a Sahi Pro user looking for commercial support, please email support @ sahipro.com with your query.

DropDown fails to go off

Hi,
I have a dropdown list which contains 4 values. I am fetching one value from an excel sheet(Data Driven testing) and selecting that value in dropdown.
But the dropdown fails to go off and I am unable to click the textbox afterwards.

Please let me know if any one of you have a solution. I am begineer with this tool.

Thanks
Ashish Ranjan

Best Answer

• Hi Ashish

there are many ways how dropdown is implemented. Based on how it behaves you need different approaches how to trigger the dropdown or access an element within the dropdown without even triggering the dropdown. Sahi can access invisible elements as long as they are in the DOM.

Could you post a link to your site under test and maybe some code examples of what you tried so far?

Regards
    Wormi

Answers

• Hi Globalworming,

Thanks for your reply

Here is the HTML code:
    <div class="col-md-7 col-sm-7 col-xs-7 ">
    <select class="form-control" name="offertype" ng-options="item as item.ruleName for item in productoffermetadatalist" ng-model="offerproductlist.offerCode" ng-change="clearform(offerproductlist.offerCode,offerproductlist)">
    <option value="" selected>--Select Offer Type--</option>
    </select>
    </div>

Tell me if you need to know anything else

Thanks & Regards,
    Ashish Ranjan
  • post a link please. just the html does not help