Please note that Sahi's development and support teams do not actively monitor this. This is more a community forum. If you are a Sahi Pro user looking for commercial support, please email support @ sahipro.com with your query.

http://sahipro.com/docs/using-sahi/tweaking-sahi-apis.html How to do this in Sahi Pro 6?

http://sahipro.com/docs/using-sahi/tweaking-sahi-apis.html How to do this in Sahi Pro 6?
Hey guys I was wondering how to do this in Sahi Pro 6.
Do you have any documentation available?
By the way thanks for releasing such a great Sahi Pro version, Hats off to Sahi Team!!!

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    The new way to do this is either modify the custom_html.json
    <install_path>\sahi_pro611\userdata\config\accessor_metadata\custom_html.json
    or the below html.json file
    <install_path>\sahi_pro611\config\accessor_metadata\html.json

Again, Sahi team has done it great.

Answers

• edited October 2014
    Got it !!
    there is accessors.csv file in the htdocs/spr folder edit it as below: example for adding _cell to be recognized by its title as well.
    "_cell","TD","null","sahiText,id,className,index,encaps_TR,encaps_TABLE","sahiText","_click","3.5","2"
    Edit above line to include title
    "_cell","TD","null","sahiText,id,className,title,index,encaps_TR,encaps_TABLE","sahiText","_click","3.5","2"

I cannot accept my own answer :)
    As informed by Pratyush, this is not the right way :(

**Below is the right way to do this:**
    modify below file
    sahi_pro6\userdata\config\accessors_metadata.txt
    For _cell modify below line

{tag: "TD", type: null, event:"click", name: "_cell", attributes: ["sahiText", "id", "className", "index", "encaps_TR", "encaps_TABLE"], action: "_click", idOnly: false, value: "sahiText"},

to
    {tag: "TD", type: null, event:"click", name: "_cell", attributes: ["sahiText", "id", "className", "title", "index", "encaps_TR", "encaps_TABLE"], action: "_click", idOnly: false, value: "sahiText"},

THANKS!