Please note that Sahi's development and support teams do not actively monitor this. This is more a community forum. If you are a Sahi Pro user looking for commercial support, please email support @ sahipro.com with your query.

Problems with MouseHover

amascheroniglbamascheroniglb Members
edited May 2014 in Sahi - Open Source
I cannot do mouseOver using the Sahi Controller, or Sahi with Java.

This the URL: http://booking.lan.com/es_uy/apps/personas/compra?fecha1_dia=18&fecha1_anomes=2014-06&fecha2_dia=15&fecha2_anomes=2014-07&otras_ciudades=&num_segmentos_interfaz=2&tipo_paso1=caja&rand_check=5439.007077366114&from_city2=COR&to_city2=BUE&auAvailability=1&ida_vuelta=ida_vuelta&vuelos_origen=Buenos%20Aires,%20Argentina%20(BUE)&from_city1=BUE&vuelos_destino=C%C3%B3rdoba,%20Argentina%20(COR)&to_city1=COR&flex=1&vuelos_fecha_salida=18/JUN/2014&vuelos_fecha_salida_ddmmaaaa=18/06/2014&vuelos_fecha_regreso=15/JUL/2014&vuelos_fecha_regreso_ddmmaaaa=15/07/2014&cabina=Y&nadults=1&nchildren=0&ninfants=0

what I'm trying to do is to mouseOver the cells in the price matrix container (where the diferent prices are located). When I manually do mouseOver on the cell, the font of the price is turned to "white", I want to do that using Sahi.

I tried with _mouseOver(priceElement) or with browser.priceElement.mouseOver(), and even with browser.priceElement.hover(), but anyone works for me.

Sorry for my English.

I hope you understand what I mean, and you can help me.

Thanks in advance.