Please note that Sahi's development and support teams do not actively monitor this. This is more a community forum. If you are a Sahi Pro user looking for commercial support, please email support @ sahipro.com with your query.

SAHI PRO : the sahi controller does not open on my Flex application

PremiumReflexesPremiumReflexes Members
edited January 2014 in Sahi Pro
We want to automate testing an Flex Application. But the SAHI CONTROLLER does not open on our application.

Following this, we studied how works SAHI but we can't manage to unlock us.

We understood that the automation is only possible with the recompilation of the application and a specific file of SAHI ( SAHI Flex Library)

Only despite this recompilation , we always don't manage to open the sahi controller .

From what we understood , SAHI needs a bit of HTML in the page to detect the FLEX application.

We think that the code's inject between <head></head> permit to open the sahi controller on the application page.

< - SAHI_INJECT_START - >
<script>
/ * < [ CDATA [ * / / * ---- > * /
__sahiDebugStr__ = ""; __sahiDebug__ = function (s ) { __sahiDebugStr__ + = (s + "\ n"); } ;
/ * - * / / *]] > * /
</ script>
<script src="/_s_/dyn/SessionState_domainfix/domainfix.js"> </ script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/concat.js' id='_sahi_concat'> </ script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/actions.js'> </ script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/touch.js'> </ script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/sfl.js'> </ script>
<script src="/_s_/dyn/SessionState_userExtensions/user_extensions.js"> </ script>
<script src='http://sahi.example.com/_s_/dyn/SessionState/state.js'>; </ script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/language_pack.js' id='langpack'> </ script>
<script>
_sahi.createSahiCookie ( ) ; _sahi.loadXPathScript ( )
/ * - * / / *]] > * /
</ script>
<script>
eval ( _sahi.sendToServer ("/ _s_ / dyn / Player_script / script.js "));
/ * - * / / *]] > * /
</ script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/playback.js'> </ script>
<script src='/_s_/spr/applet.js'> </ script>
< - SAHI_INJECT_END - >

These lines come from the sources of our application displayed by SAHI. However when I press 'alt+double click', nothing happens.

Can you help us on this? Or at least enlighten us on the functioning of the SAHI Controller.

Comments

• Anybody can help me ?

I want to know if this is normal when I change my page by adding <div>Hello world</div> I can open the controller of SAHI on my "Hello world" but not on my application? Moreover, even when the controller is open SAHI my Flex application is not recognized...

System pop up SAHI or monitoring in the logs to indicate when the controller can be opened or not could be interesting.
  • Hello there, i have manage to open my sahi controller. And now I have begin to discover the SAHI's possibilities. I have compiled a younger version of my Web application and it works now.