Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

[Assist] Arose "Error: The parameter passed to _click was not found on the browser" in Chrome only?

wei_changwei_chang Members
edited August 2013 in Sahi - Open Source
Hi seniors:

I met a problem while I was spying a web component as the "_click(_link("Management"));" syntax (expect it could move to 'Management' link), after that,(in sahi controller) I got a response that hinted an error message "Error: The parameter passed to _click was not found on the browser".
Even put it as at sahi suite(*.sah) that caused web automating couldn't move forward.
By the way, I tried as the other two browsers "IE8" and Firefox23, they did work eventually.

My environment:
1. XP sp3
2. sahi opensource v4.4
3. Chrome Version 29.0.1547.62 m

Please have a link reference as following:
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/1240419_565043826891261_791687618_n.jpg

are there somebody could tell me what happen on that? IE8 and Firefox23 are ok, Chrome29 not ok

thanks in advance.
BR
Wei

Answers

• Pratyush_TytoPratyush_Tyto Members
    edited August 2013
    Hi wei_chang,
    Have you tried adding '_wait' before the _click explicitly?

Regards.
  • Hi Pratyush_Tyto:
    Sorry for late and thanks your responding,
    my case, _link("Management") page was complete opened, so I was no idea to add _wait(),
    by the way, I will try that as your suggestion as for my case.
    will let you know ASAP.

BR
    Wei
  • Hi wei chang,
    I am guessing that you don't face the problem anymore. Is it okay if i close the discussion?

Regards.
  • Hi,
    Sorry for late, please close it~
  • Its not a problem. :)
This discussion has been closed.