Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

Sahi is really Good, lightweight, easy to use & Powerful auto. tool

Sahi is really Good tool for the automation, it's easy to use, Powerful in terms of dealing with various objects, it has good control of APIs which are easily understandable by any new user who has basic knowledge of Automation.

If we talk about support, then it has wide community range for providing solutions for issues & concerns. Like they have their Blogs, Forums, Documentations in place to resolve most of the technical kind of queries. & if one found any issue in the tool itself then they also provide a quick fix, so we don't have to suffer so long. it's community & support team is really active & faster as well I would say.

We have implemented an automation framework using SAHI, it works very well. I really would like to thank you SAHI, which gives facility to use simple scripting standards along with the various configuration (which are also again simpler), various scripts execution methods, Execution logs & pretty clear cut APIs which are always require for any automation tool to make it widely usable & popular, & these are the things which really makes SAHI's foundation very strong.

I have given a presentation in my company for using SAHI as an automation tool, & people really liked it that much that they have started using SAHI in many of their projects. compare to other tools also they have chosen SAHI only.

Thanks for making a tool which almost accomplish all requirements of an automation tool & in pretty easy way.

- Ashish Baraiya
This discussion has been closed.