Please note that Sahi's development and support teams do not actively monitor this. This is more a community forum. If you are a Sahi Pro user looking for commercial support, please email support @ sahipro.com with your query.

Running Sahi using Ant failure

zakakazakaka Members
Hi,

I am running Sahi Pro 7.0, with jdk 8 and ant 1.10.2 on windows 100. I am unable to successfully run even the DEMO.xml by Narayan himself (http://sahi.sourceforge.net/ant.html). I receive a BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind error. No matter which port I attempt. I've checked netstat to ensure nothing else is using the port I am attempting. I can see the server attempting to get started on netstat with that port.

Was anyone else able to get the demo to run via ant?

console output:
C:\Users\zakaka\SahiPro>ant -f demo.xml
Buildfile: C:\Users\zakaka\SahiPro\demo.xml

sahitests:

start-web:
     [java] Jun 20, 2018 9:38:14 AM net.sf.sahi.config.Configuration reinitialize
     [java] INFO: Sahi properties file = C:\Users\zakaka\SahiPro\config\sahi.properties
     [java] Jun 20, 2018 9:38:14 AM net.sf.sahi.config.Configuration reinitialize
     [java] INFO: Sahi user properties file = C:\Users\zakaka\SahiPro\userdata\config\userdata.properties
     [java] Jun 20, 2018 9:38:14 AM net.sf.sahi.config.Configuration substituteBrowserProxyHostPort
     [java] INFO: Created C:\Users\zakaka\SahiPro\userdata\browser\ff\profiles\sahi0\prefs.js
     [java] java.net.BindException: Address already in use: JVM_Bind
     [java]     at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.bind0(Native Method)
     [java]     at java.net.DualStackPlainSocketImpl.socketBind(DualStackPlainSocketImpl.java:106)
     [java]     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.bind(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:387)
     [java]     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.bind(PlainSocketImpl.java:190)
     [java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.bind(ServerSocket.java:375)
     [java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:237)
     [java]     at java.net.ServerSocket.<init>(ServerSocket.java:128)
     [java]     at net.sf.sahi.WebServer.startProxy(WebServer.java:41)
     [java]     at net.sf.sahi.WebServer.main(WebServer.java:32)