Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

Certificates issue

AtinSAtinS Members
edited November -1 in Sahi - Open Source
Hi,

I am preparing a suite that will test 25 applications and all of them are https. I am receving the certificate alert every time i open the application and therefore not able to create the suite.

Suggest me how can we switch off the certificate alert.

I created certs for all application using keytool.
Tagged:

Comments

• narayannarayan Administrators
    IE or Firefox? which OS?
    You basically have to install those certificates if you do not want the alerts.
  • AtinSAtinS Members
    Hi Narayan,

I am using IE with XP.

Certs are installed at sahi/certs/ using keytool as advised by you in one of the message to some one.

But still the problem persists.

Problem #2:
    Sahi do not open/work on some of the portal sites. he is not able to inject the top and bottom and gives javascript error "Permission denied" or Access denied.

Please let us know what could be the issue.
  • narayannarayan Administrators
    Atin, you need to install the required certificates. I have posted a short video to show how:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPZH5L-jkRA
  • AtinSAtinS Members
    Hi Narayan,

I did the same way but still getting alert message why i dont know.

I did it number of times but not sure what issue is coming. Anyways i will try it again as today i am not in office so on monday i will try it again and let you know the results.

And also please suggest me what could be the solution of problem #2.

Thanks
  • AtinSAtinS Members
    Thanks Narayan,

Problem #1 is resolve, i Had to reinstall the entire set of sahi files.

But Problem # 2 is unresolved kindly help.

Regards

Atin
This discussion has been closed.