Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

Sahi Controller unable to identify elements in an SAP web UI

I've an SAP web UI. The Sahi Controller is unable to identify any element in that http site. But if I write java code directly using Sahi, it is able perform actions in that UI on running the code. But as sahi controller is not working for that site, the debugging is getting too difficult. And just a note that the site has its own options on right click within the site.

Is there any specific reason why Sahi Controller is not compatible with an SAP web UI?

Answers

• JinjuJinju Members
    By the way I'm using Sahi OS 5.0
  • JinjuJinju Members
    By the way I'm using Sahi OS 5.0
  • Hey Jinju... I am also Using SAP User Interface... But it is Compatible to me there is no issue with Sahi Controller. I think the problem might be from your system.