Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

Run sahi test on another machine with jenkins

Hi
my name is Ali.
I have é machine a linux where is installed jenkins and a windows where i have installed several browser. From my linux i want to run sahi test on the windows et get report on jenkiss. My test a runned on my windows bit a the end of the test i get this message on the console of jenkins:
Aucun des rapports de test ne contient de résultat
Build step 'Publier le rapport des résultats des tests JUnit' changed build result to FAILURE
Finished: FAILURE
In my windows machine, this xml file are created :C:\var\lib\jenkins\jobs\sahiPro\workspace\userdata\temp\junit\tests\TEST-ibm_ajout_panier.xml I think it'is the rapport that jenkins are searching for. I would like to know how could i get this report form my linux machine in order to display the rapport after the build.
Thanks