Sahi Pro is an enterprise grade test automation platform which can automate web, mobile, windows and java based applications. Get your 30 day free trial.

Discuss your Sahi Pro usage patterns, best practices, problems and solutions. Help others solve their problems and seek help from the community when needed. If you need specific support on your application, please email support @ sahipro.com

IE11 : Sahi does not work

gligogligo Members
edited November 2013 in Sahi - Open Source
Some of the functions, for ex. _setValue and _isIE() dont work
Can you tell me, is it expecting that some fixes will come ?
I need it so urgent :(

Answers

• can you post the errors?

Thanks,
    Ashokan.P
  • _isIE() gives false and _setValue returnes : [Exception] NotSupportedError
  • Hi gligo,
    Sahi OS is not compatible with IE11, as you mentioned. However, Sahi Pro 5.1.0.0 will be released in a week or so. It is compatible with IE11. The next version of Sahi OS will be containing this addition too and it should be released in a month's time, hopefully.

Regards.
  • hello all...

I'm getting same error like gligo ( '_setValue returnes : [Exception] NotSupportedError' , ).
    Is there any patch available for this error or to fix this problem.?
  • Hello all,

Facing same problem, _setValue is not working in ie11.
    Sahi team was quick in giving a fix last time when something like this happened when a new version of firefox was released.

Browser: IE11

Regards.
  • Same issue faced by my side, _setValue() doesn't work even when adding _focus() before
  • Same issue faced by my side, _setValue() doesn't work even when adding _focus() before